CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 20, 2010

First day on the job

Wow I haven't posted in a few days!! My goal is to post everyday; however, as you can see that hasn't happened :( I have had so much going on the past couple of days with Upward cheerleading starting, me starting my job, hanging out with my hubby, and just keeping up with cleaning.

I started my job technically today. I did two half days last week but my first full day was today. My first day was not at all what I expected it to be. I thought it would be stressful and a little hard to get into routine, but I was very surprise to find out that it wasn't stressful at all. Asher is just like any other baby he eats, sleeps, cries, poops just like the rest of them but I guess I was more prepared to handle it than I though I would be. I am pretty sure I had a few people praying for me, and I know my hubby as well as myself was praying that everything would go smoothly and thanks to God it did! I am very excited to be apart of the Marrs family and incredibly thankful that God has blessed me with a Godly family to work with!

That's all I have for tonight but I will leave you with a song that I have had stuck in my head :)  It makes me happy even when I want to be mad, and it gives me strength to keep going when I want to quit. I hope it can be an encouragement to you as well. The song is Our God is Greater by Chris Tomlin (this is just the chorus)

Our God is greater, our God is stronger
God You are higher than any other
Our God is Healer, awesome in power
Our God, Our God…

And if Our God is for us, then who could ever stop us
And if our God is with us, then what can stand against?
And if Our God is for us, then who can ever stop us
And if our God is with us, then what can stand against?
Then what can stand against?
Then what can stand against?

No comments:

Post a Comment