Wow!! It has been so long since I last posted. I was just reading my last post about my first day of work as a nanny and how different things have gotten since that first day. Asher has gone through so many different problems as a baby. Asher has overcome some of those problems only to reveal more problems :( His parents and I are hoping the new medicine and formula would help him out and allow to him to get better! On the plus side Asher is rolling over, laughing, smiling, grabbing toys, and almost sitting up on his own!!!
As far as home life goes...we have rearranged our living room and finally hung some picture frames up :) Its beginning to feel more and more like home everyday. We have many plans for decorating the different rooms and will actually be working on our laundry room this weekend :) I am so excited to paint!!!!
I know everyone makes new year resolutions so here's mine:
1. Eat healthier (which I actually started this week haha)
2. Work out (started last night and it about killed me!)
3. Be more social/Invite people over to hang out
4. Post on my blog at least twice a week. (starting today)
Well I guess that's it for now, my puppy is whining because he is lonely so I need to go play with him and I hear the laundry beeping which means its time to fold...gotta love being a wife :)
No comments:
Post a Comment