Let's see today we got A LOT done!! Order me a new phone should get it around Tuesday, bought 2 new sheets for our bedroom (one of which is polka dot!!!), bought new sheets for the guest room, a rug for the garage, ran bank errands, hung up and synchronized all our clocks (which as you know took awhile see Kris loves clocks and we have a good about of them), and had some time to hang out :) While Kris was gone helping the church set up for our Church's 2yr anniversary, I decided to make a salad. It is such a simple thing to make but I never have before so it was fun to do. I also decided to make croutons which was also fun and really really delicious! Kris absolutely loved my salad and said it was so much better than store bought pre-made salad!!! :) That made me so happy!! Another thing that made me have a great day besides spending lots of time with my hubby is that Pretty Woman is on right now...I absolutely love this movie!
Random thought: I am so very blessed to have such an amazing family growing up and then to meet a great, Godly man and then to find out how he has an amazing family as well!! God has been so good to me and I hope I never forget how blessed I truly am. Who ever would have figured I would marry a guy that could be best friends with my brother??? I LOVE that they are so close and that both our families seem to get along well! I couldn't have asked for a better a life, even through the ups and downs I wouldn't change one thing about my life! other than my family moving to Texas haha...you know I had to add that :)
Oh and I found out that I should have my wedding pictures soon! Larry said they were the ones he is working on now!!! YAY!!!!
2 comments:
well.... I couldn't ask for better children or a better son-in-law or daughter-in law.... well of course unless my son-in-law would decide that he wanted to live in Indiana - you knew I would have to add that :)
I'll second that. You just need to transfer to Indiana. THEN things will be perfect! <3
Post a Comment