Friday, September 10, 2010
Cooking
So I have been cooking a lot lately...actually probably not a lot but I don't usually cook so it seems like a lot to me. I made a roast the other day and it turned out so delicious!! Today I made some chocolate chip cookies and some turned out good and then some...not so much lol I just don' understand it. I also made some potato wedges and they were good but not as crispy as I would have liked. All in all I guess I am doing okay with this cooking thing. I have had my mishaps but I feel very proud of myself for trying the things that I am trying and it feels awesome when I succeed!! I am slowly conquering my fear of cooking and failing at it. I am learning that it is actually fun to cook and try new things. I am also very blessed to have a husband that loves food no matter how I cook it :) He does tell me certain things were great but when I ask he will also tell me if something could have been better or a different way to try it. The only thing I have made so far that he hates is my asparagus with soy sauce :( but in my defense he hates asparagus so he was bound to hate it anyway lol. I will keep you updated on new things that I make and how it goes. I am hoping to try to make fried chicken here soon and I can see that going bad in my head haha but I'll let ya know! TaTa for now about to spend quality time with the hubby:) I just love him!!!
1 comment:
good luck with the whole "fried chicken" thing.. that is something that I haven't been able to conquer well myself... maybe you will be able to teach me :)
Post a Comment